1. Have A Hobby: Acquire pursuits which absorb your interest; sports and "nature" are bst.
2. Develop A Philosophy: Adapt yourself to social and spiritual surroundings.
3. Share Your Thoughts: Cultivate companionship in thought and in feeling. Confide, confess and consult.
4. Face Your Fears: Analyze them; daylight dismisses ghosts.
5. Balance Fantasy With Fact: Dream but also do; wish but build; imagine but face reality.
6. Beware of Alluring Escapes: Alcohol and drugs will prove faithless friends.
7. Exercise: Walk, swim, golf - muscles need activity.
8. Love, But Love Wisely: Sex is a flame which uncontrolled may scorch; properly guided, it will light the torch of eternity.
9. Don't Become Engulfed In A Whirlpool Of Worries: Get help early.
10. Trust In Time: Be patient and hopeful, time is a great therapist.
By Dr. Joseph Fetterman
Purchase my book, Sustainable Excellence, here!
Author & Motivational Speaker
Terry is a sought after speaker who believes in the power of a story to motivate, inspire, and help others lead their uncommon and extraordinary lives. By combining his ten-year cancer journey with his diverse business, athletic coaching, and law enforcement expertise, he delivers compelling yet relatable presentations for conferences, on-line events, panels, meetings, and seminars.