INSPIRING PEOPLE TO LEAD UNCOMMON LIVES
*** CHECK OUT MY NEWEST PODCASTS FROM LEO WARRIORS, CJ EVOLUTION AND ROCK BOTTOM SYNDICATE***
google-site-verification: google93217b8f1a48feb2.html UA-133336474-1
Protect your reputation like it is the most valuable asset you own. Because it is! Here are eight actions that you can take to build and defend your reputation:
1. Do What Is Right: Value matters. Operate with integrity all the time.
2. Stand For Something: Maintain the strength of your ideas and principles.
3. Be Consistent: When your behavior is steady and reliable, your actions become predictable. This enables people to form an impression of you and anticipate future behavior.
4. Take Pride In What You Do: If you're not proud of what you're doing, either you're not finished yet, or what you're doing is not worthy of your best self.
5. Think Before You Act: Count to ten before losing your temper, sending flaming e-mails, or making a caustic remark - or you may live to regret it.
6. Accept Responsibility For Your Actions: If you wouldn't be proud to see your words or actions in a headline, don't say them or do them. If things go wrong despite your best intentions, don't hide out. Face the music with an apology and your plan to do better.
7. Be A Good Reputation Ambassador: Help others build and sustain their reputation by acknowledging their good works, by modeling good behavior yourself, and by never engaging in reputation assassination.
8. Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide: Listen to your conscience. That's why you have one.
From: Frank Sonnenberg Online.com
I have reinvented myself numerous times over my professional career.