The Six Laws of Work
According to William Frederick Book, the six laws of work are:
1. A person must drive his energy, not be driven by it.
2. A person must be master of his hours and days, not their servant.
3. The way you push things through to a finish effectively must be learned.
4. A person must earnestly want.
5. Never permit failure to become a habit.
6. Learn to adjust yourself to the conditions you have to endure, but make a point of trying to alter or correct conditions so that they are most favorable to you.
Leave a Reply.
Purchase Sustainable Excellence, here!
Author & Motivational Speaker
Terry is a sought after speaker who believes in the power of a story to motivate, inspire, and help others lead their uncommon and extraordinary lives. By combining his ten-year cancer journey with his diverse business, athletic coaching, and hostage negotiating expertise, he delivers compelling yet relatable presentations for conferences, on-line events, panels, meetings, and seminars.