INSPIRING PEOPLE TO LEAD UNCOMMON LIVES
*** CHECK OUT MY NEWEST PODCASTS FROM LEO WARRIORS, CJ EVOLUTION AND ROCK BOTTOM SYNDICATE***
google-site-verification: google93217b8f1a48feb2.html UA-133336474-1
According to William Frederick Book, the six laws of work are:
1. A person must drive his energy, not be driven by it.
2. A person must be master of his hours and days, not their servant.
3. The way you push things through to a finish effectively must be learned.
4. A person must earnestly want.
5. Never permit failure to become a habit.
6. Learn to adjust yourself to the conditions you have to endure, but make a point of trying to alter or correct conditions so that they are most favorable to you.
I have reinvented myself numerous times over my professional career.