We are compelled to evaluate our effort, our goals, and our daily activity. This way, we can determine if we are doing what is necessary to reach our goals, our dreams, our ambitions. The following are questions we should ask ourselves each day:
- Did I become a better person today than I was yesterday? How?
- Did I learn today? What?
- Did I waste any time? On what?
- Did I attempt to control the things in my control and ignore the things outside my control?
- Was I focused, consistent, and disciplined?
- Did I develop, practice, and employ good habits?
- Did I give my best effort?
- What did I accomplish today?
- Did I positively impact anyone today? Who? How?
- Did I do something for someone who will never be able to repay me?
- Did I live up to my potential?
- Would I want me as a friend?
- Am I proud of the person I am becoming?
Author & Motivational Speaker
Terry is a sought after speaker who believes in the power of a story to motivate, inspire, and help others lead their uncommon and extraordinary lives. By combining his eleven-year cancer journey with his diverse business, athletic coaching, and hostage negotiating expertise, he delivers compelling yet relatable presentations for conferences, on-line events, panels, meetings, and seminars.