1. Good men are not cheap.
2. Capital can do nothing without brains to direct it.
3. No general can fight his battles alone. He must depend on his lieutenants, and his success depends upon his ability to secure the right man for the right place.
4. There is no such thing as luck.
5. Most men talk too much. Much of my success has been due to keeping my mouth shut.
6. The young man who wants to marry happily should pick out a good mother and marry one of her daughters - any one will do.
J. Ogden Armour (Meatpacking Magnate)
Owner and President of Armour & Company
Purchase my book, Sustainable Excellence, here!
Author & Motivational Speaker
Terry is a sought after speaker who believes in the power of a story to motivate, inspire, and help others lead their uncommon and extraordinary lives. By combining his ten-year cancer journey with his diverse business, athletic coaching, and hostage negotiating expertise, he delivers compelling yet relatable presentations for conferences, on-line events, panels, meetings, and seminars.