INSPIRING PEOPLE TO LEAD UNCOMMON LIVES
*** CHECK OUT MY NEWEST PODCASTS FROM CJ EVOLUTION AND ROCK BOTTOM SYNDICATE***
google-site-verification: google93217b8f1a48feb2.html UA-133336474-1
1. Good men are not cheap.
2. Capital can do nothing without brains to direct it.
3. No general can fight his battles alone. He must depend on his lieutenants, and his success depends upon his ability to secure the right man for the right place.
4. There is no such thing as luck.
5. Most men talk too much. Much of my success has been due to keeping my mouth shut.
6. The young man who wants to marry happily should pick out a good mother and marry one of her daughters - any one will do.
J. Ogden Armour (Meatpacking Magnate)
Owner and President of Armour & Company
I have reinvented myself numerous times over my professional career.